Anybody need a 9" rear for an early Mustang?

oilwell1415

I pulled it from a 69 Mustang and ran it in my 68 Cougar for a while. It's a factory Traction-Lock with 3.00 gears and 28 spline axles. It has been sitting disassembled for several years and needs some TLC. The jackass I got it from painted the whole thing red. Needs cleaned up and will probably need the studs for the center section pressed out and replace. I really have no idea what it's worth. Just digging around looking at components for sale I'll start with $300. It's in Tulsa. I won't ship it, but I might entertain meeting somewhere.

I guess as long as I'm cleaning out the garage/shop I'll throw out that I also have a shop full of old Ford stuff. Brackets, bolts, shortblocks for small and big block Fords, C6 transmissions (a few for 351M/400/429/460, one for FE), OE intake manifolds, several rear ends for a variety of vehicles. 8", 9", GM 10 bolt. One 3 speed HD trans with bellhousing, flywheel and clutch for a Flathead. I've got a dual snorkel air cleaner housing for a carb'd 5.0 HO. that's in Tulsa, the rest is about 10 miles NE of Stillwater.

In a perfect world someone would back a truck up to the shop and we would put all of this on it and they would drive away. Most of it I accumulated for a reason and never got round to using it and now the reason I had it is gone. If you need a collection of stuff "just in case" let me know. I'm never going to use this stuff and will let it go to a good home cheap.

Back