Anybody know this truck for sale northern IL?

paulford8

I am going to take a look at this, truck is at a dealer and they dont seem to know much about it. Anybody recognize it?

used 1994 Ford F-150 in Naperville, IL - Packey Webb Ford

---------- Post added 12-26-2012 at 03:25 PM ----------

I actually just returned home with with. It was traded it at Packey Web in Wheaton IL at the Packey dealer there, bought it at Downers Grove. Auto Check says 1 owner.

Truck has lots of body kit/ accessories. I think bed carpet and bed cover stay for now. Getting rid of fender flares and running boards. Un-decided on bug guard and window rain caps.

If anybody has seen this around or knows who owned it let me know! They painted "Greased" before the "Lightning" graphic also.

94Lightning007_zps54df838e.jpg

94Lightning004_zps2fc6e777.jpg

94Lightning002_zps68ef2a1b.jpg

I've never seen it before. Looks like a great truck though! It will look much better once you get the running boards and flares off of it.

The running boards/flares/ground effects are off now. The guy left it bone stock mechanically, and put a bunch of crap on it. That said I have to give him lots of credit, this thing is clean and well kept. Underneath is in great shape with a quality undercoating. Interior is clean and it appears to have been maintained well. He sure put lots of stuff on it though... Inside I took off a clock/compass deal in front of the wheel, has an aftermarket power slider installed also.

Nice. Most of the time when I buy a used car the previous owner has let everything go to crap. Nice to have one that was actually taken care of and kept clean.

Back