Any Lightnings in Southern Illinois

I

Ikeman

I live in Southern Illinois (south of I-64) and haven't seen another Gen2L yet. I own a '99 that is white and used to own a red '95. I've seen a few Gen1's but the only Gen2 I have seen was when I was up near Chicago. Just wondering if I was the only Lightning nut in the south.

What town do you live in? I have 95 and there is a 99 runing around here to.

see ya

Jason

PANTHER TOWN... If you know your high school mascots, you know where I'm talking about.

PANTHER TOWN... If you know basketball, you know where I'm talking about.

Well... I just moved here a month ago, from TX. dont know where Panther Town? sorry

Ikeman,
You gonna go to BYRON with the rest of us on the 8th????

Sorry, won't be able to go anywhere for a little while. My baby is suffering from a leaky intercooler. It will probably be a week 'till it's in the shop. Thanks for asking though.

I've got a Black 93 in West Frankfort
there is a red 99 around here, he traded his 454ss for the LTNG, he finally got smart, there is also blk gen 1 in Mt. vernon and a few arond carbondale and murphysboro, you need to bring that thing to I-57 raceway between West Frankfort and Benton, it would be nice to have another Ltng to win out there, but I didn't do to good this weekend , it was to cold and I broke out big time!!!

so panther town , thats perry co. , am i thinking of the right place??

Jarret Bencie
Blk'93 #524
NLOC #429

You're right. It is perry co. and I have been wanting to go to I-57 raceway. The way my luck is going I won't be running there till this coming spring. Hopefully I'll have all my goodies on by then. Hope to see you around.

Hey THNDRN,

I lived in Houston, TX. I live in Lincoln IL, going to Lincoln College on an swimming scholarship. See ya at the track!

Jason
95 LIghtning

Back