Any GTG soon?

blksvt01

Living The Dream
Just wondering if there any GTG anytime in the Denver area, would like to bring the truck out on a nice day!:eek:ldtu:

Dang just notcied you put up 3 new posts. Haven't checked in here in a while it gets kind of sloooooooooow. Glad to see another black L. lol. Was thinking about maybe trying to get another one together have to see what everyone else is up to. So where did you move from?

Jeff

Now I'm scared, your new chapter is "LOCO" oh no!!!
Ty + :drinkburp:nb:= "G2G" I see the colorado chapter hasn't met you yet!!!:D
Joking, he is FUN!!!;k

Dang just notcied you put up 3 new posts. Haven't checked in here in a while it gets kind of sloooooooooow. Glad to see another black L. lol. Was thinking about maybe trying to get another one together have to see what everyone else is up to. So where did you move from?

Jeff

Hey Jeff! I'm up for a G2G, i moved here from Charlotte, NC..MISS the crew back there but glad to be here!

Now I'm scared, your new chapter is "LOCO" oh no!!!
Ty + :drinkburp:nb:= "G2G" I see the colorado chapter hasn't met you yet!!!:D
Joking, he is FUN!!!;k

ROFLMAO...... RIGHT up my alley Dave! wait till they get a load of me! :eek:ldtu:LOL:oldtu:

I say GTG soon guys, I'm not familiar with everyone to set a place. Somebody grab this by the horns and make it happen!

Well this weekend would be good since it's supposed to be nice out, but not sure who would all show up with a short notice. Right now I think there might only be 3-4 that will show up. I'm down for Sunday if any one wants too???

I'm gonna do a GTG by myself....LOL on Saturday, supposed to be nice and Travis you got to work.....look out your window when i go by!

Back