Wanted: Any color project Gen 1

cdcava

Looking for a project Gen 1 Lightning, preferably in or near Florida. A working motor and tranny would also be preferable, I'm looking to do more interior and body work but am now than happy to do some mechanics as needed. Thanks!

Christian

I got a 94 white one driving everyday. It needs work but has working AC,transmission rebuilt with a 2700 stall added about 1.5 years ago. Got a 396 stroker that could go with it. Also some fresh ported and worked over aluminum heads. Got a bunch of other stuff for it. 864-993-6956 if you want to talk it over

If you Lightning goes for sale let me know I am looking for a gen1 with a good body. the rest I can fix let me know thank you. you can also send me text or call me 630-988-4015

I have a 1st gen it’s White straight piped from cat back sounds good, headlights blacked out, super clean, 3 or 4 owner garage kept county and street miles only. Fresh paint and *****en black rhino liner. And the interior trim is dipped in carbon fiber. Let me know looking to get 20k plus if i sell for any less i’m losing money.

Back