Any body need a engine stand?

fordfreak95

What's goin on guys? Been a while but............truck is gone as of last November and then my life went hay wire. I am in the middle of a dang unwanted (by me) divorce lately to name one thing.
Mike Wolf grabb'd the tent CHEAPOLA and helped me out a good bit. **Thanks Mike**
The Cherry Picker is gone as is a fair amount of tools. I need to move the engine stand now. 2000lb and I used it once for the 393 project.
$45 and you own it. I can meet up if you like.
Sorry this Hello is a "hey come buy my crap but..............ah it's cheap for the local guys.
Matt Andrade............

And ya.......If I had known that I was going to not be married to the wife any longer I would have 200% **NEVER** have sold the truck. NEVER!!!!!!!

If no one takes it in the next couple days Matt, if you can hold it until the weekend after next, I will take it.

Hey Matt! Good to hear from you again! ..... Man, sorry about the divorce and all. I'd say your old L is in good hands down in Texas. He doesn't talk much but every once in a while.

I finally got my supercharger and MAF kit in.

If you have a new phone number, I'd like to ask you a few questions. My truck is running, but it's running way too rich. Any thoughts on where I could start looking in the MAF kit? Settings? Software?

I hate to bother you with my crap, but you know MAF way better than I do. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks, Matt.

Randy

Hey Matt! Good to hear from you again! ..... Man, sorry about the divorce and all. I'd say your old L is in good hands down in Texas. He doesn't talk much but every once in a while.

I finally got my supercharger and MAF kit in.

If you have a new phone number, I'd like to ask you a few questions. My truck is running, but it's running way too rich. Any thoughts on where I could start looking in the MAF kit? Settings? Software?

I hate to bother you with my crap, but you know MAF way better than I do. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks, Matt.

Randy

Runnin rich at idle? Or all the time?......what MAF you running? Injectors? They match? Your MAF is telling the ECM you have a certain amount of air entering the motor when really you have less than that entering.
Or
Your fuel pressure regulator is leaking into your vacuum hose.
508-837-1859

matt that blows.....look at it like this,time for a new one.

Maybe.........right now I am trying like all heck to sell the 2008 Mazdaspeed3 I purchased this past Nov. I figured the 4 door family thing was a step in the right direction and it was cool that it has the Turbo'd motor and all. But..........things have changed now so.....................

Back