Anthony....important!

Whip

I feel like a D!CK. As I'm sure you know, I had planned on dropping off my truck this week for the transplant. Well, after fighting with my boss for the past couple days, its becoming pretty clear that I will either quit or be fired in september. Soooo, that is kind of cutting into my mod money! Anyway, I really feel like a jerk, because Jim made me an incredible offer, and was willing to bend over backwards to help me out, and now I have to bail.

The plus side? This might mean no more going to sea for me! :db:

I hope things will work out for the better with my job future, and if they do, I would like to continue on with my original plan of pulling the motor this winter, and installing a JDM block myself, then bring it down to you guys to do the tune. That would save me some money. Anyway, please tell pass this on to Jim, and let him know I'm sorry I have to bail out for now.
Thanks,
Aaron

Whip said:
I feel like a D!CK. As I'm sure you know, I had planned on dropping off my truck this week for the transplant. Well, after fighting with my boss for the past couple days, its becoming pretty clear that I will either quit or be fired in september. Soooo, that is kind of cutting into my mod money! Anyway, I really feel like a jerk, because Jim made me an incredible offer, and was willing to bend over backwards to help me out, and now I have to bail.

The plus side? This might mean no more going to sea for me! :db:

I hope things will work out for the better with my job future, and if they do, I would like to continue on with my original plan of pulling the motor this winter, and installing a JDM block myself, then bring it down to you guys to do the tune. That would save me some money. Anyway, please tell pass this on to Jim, and let him know I'm sorry I have to bail out for now.
Thanks,
Aaron

You little bastard..... gonna put a built block in.... sneaky little $hit!!!!!!!! Now that would make things interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Anthony....important!

E-luzion said:
You little bastard..... gonna put a built block in.... sneaky little $hit!!!!!!!! Now that would make things interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe...hopfully this winter!

Back