Another spring post!

Whip

Stan,
I've had the eibach drop springs in my truck for a couple years now. I think they have sagged to far more than the 1" drop they are supposed to provide, and its a little too low now. Also, they feel a little sloppy, but that could be the shocks too. I would like a spring that is a little stiffer than stock, and a drop that is about 1" to atmost 1.5" I was also thinking of going with front QA-1's. (Already have the rears). My qustion is, how do you adjust the front shocks? Isn't it too tight to get your fingers in between the coils to adjust them? Let me know what your thoughts are, what you have for options, and a ballpark price. (email me if you don't post prices, alord99@hotmail.)
Thanks,
Aaron

Yes it is to tight to adjust thru the coils but the knob is mounted so low that you can go up thru the hole the shock is mount in and turn the knob that way.You will be laying on the ground to do it but is pretty easy access.
If you chooose to use other spring keep me in mind but mine are closer to a 2 inch drop.also the shocks for the front are 335.00 and springs are 135.00.Stan

Whip,
When I first got the truck, I tried Eibachs. They went in at 1.5" drip and ended up at 2.5" after 6 months with no travel left. They suck big time.

The QA-1's work fantastic.

Stan,
Have you found a spring to work with the spindles. With no other choice I has to go back with the stockers and ended up with a 2.5" drop. The front sits at 16.5" so I can't use any spring that would lower the truck further. Any suggestions?

Red

Hmmm, I thought I replied to this? Anyway, thanks for the reply Stan. When I figure out what I'm going to do, I'll surely contact you!

And Red....ya, I haven't measured, but I'm guessing these POS eibachs have sagged quite a bit.

Back