Another option on Lightning decal

Bill35188stang

While ordering one of those awesome decals from Boosted (Thanks, by the way) I thought how cool would it be to have one that said "My my other car is a" with the Lightning in the middle. I know I'm ordering the other ones for my hubby, but what about me? I want one for my car and it's not a Lightning! I thought that would be great.

I brought this up to Boosted and it would be a good idea to see if anyone else would be interested. What does everyone else think?

Christina (Bill's wife)

Last edited:
I made this for my "daily driver".....

IMG_2990.JPG

too bad the daily driver hasnt been driven in over two months!
cant resist the lightning:BL:

^^^^cultfreak69 can you make some of those and bring to WFC? Christina(Bills wife) tell bill, thanks again for the cam.

If Whiteboy wants to do the artwork I can get another quote / order in.
We will need to take a different approach than the FLOC decals as I am sure hits will come from alot of NLOC members also.
Maybe Big D and Nan should take that one into the merchandise area?

Let me know and i will do my best to get one done up in a day or two. Just gimme some basic ideas so i can get started

Chris

Chris,
I think Christina's basic idea was the same decal, but change Florida to "My other" and change owners club to "car(?) is a" while heeping the lightning as is.... My other car is a Lightning....... I'm quessing LOL.

plum, I will have a few of those with me. White in color only. Find me when you are there. I will be the guy drooling all over the Lighting parking area!

Ill see what i can do. im not sure if i still have the design, so it might take me a lil longer than expected

Chris

Back