Another numbers question

rvm

hi everyone. i got a 2000 L and here's the list of mods i have (some stuff still on the way) 6lb lower, magnum powers SC case, jlp cai, sct 2600 maf, SCT tuner (will get a custom tune), ngk plugs, c and l elbow, cannon longtubes & high flow cats, SBTB, and an afco heat exchanger.

so the question is, what kind of numbers should I expect, and what how much psi. any feedback will be appreciated. TIA.

its hard to say because it depends on how much you and your tuner want to turn the truck. if i had to guess if yall set the timeing at around 16* i would say 440rwhp and 525rwtrq. I take it your on a stock block to? You should see somewhere around 13-15lbs boost.

Yes its a stock block and 440/525 is plenty enough for me. I will stay on the conservative side tho until I get built. thanks for the feedback.

I have SBTB, CAI, Stage IV port, Dynatech Long tubes, HF cats, Maggie CB, 6# lower, electric fan, 2600 maf and a very conservative tune in 80 degree high humidy and I only turned 406 RWHP & 500 RWTQ.

I have SBTB, CAI, Stage IV port, Dynatech Long tubes, HF cats, Maggie CB, 6# lower, electric fan, 2600 maf and a very conservative tune in 80 degree high humidy and I only turned 406 RWHP & 500 RWTQ.

Your numbers are where I actually want to be on a conservative tune. . . thanks for the feedback.

Your numbers are where I actually want to be on a conservative tune. . . thanks for the feedback.

I haven't done the 1/4 but that with Traction bars and MT streets got me a 8.3 flat in the 1/8 mi in 80 degree temp.

I haven't done the 1/4 but that with Traction bars and MT streets got me a 8.3 flat in the 1/8 mi in 80 degree temp.

I have no experience racing Ls, but given the numbers. that's sounds pretty quick to me. . . im guessing 12.5s at 1/4?

Back