Another New Member

Tony B

Hi everybody,
I have just finished registering to become a member, and wanted to introduce myself. Last year I drove my 2000 Durango into the Ford Dealership here in Raleigh NC, I and drove out with my 2003 dark gray Lightning. The only mods I have done to the Lightning as of now is the installation of an AEM cold air intake, and did the boost bypass.
I look forward to learning from all of you, as I have plans of getting much more hp out this beauty. Please be patient with me, I am a beginner and will try my best not to test anyone's patience with obvious questions.
Thanks,
Tony B

dude...

welcome tony, i think one good tip is that if you can't find the answers to your questions here, then try NHTOC.COM. Also, if you don't want to live in a cardboard box because you have a 600 RWHP truck and maxed out credit cards, run for your life while you still have one. Enjoy!

Saint

the box isnt so bad, just make sure you get one with a nice window, but dont try to fit in a girlfriend/wife, they dont like the box, and mine doesnt get along with the L to well either

Welcome to the club, where are you from.

keep an eye on this forum for get to gethers. also I travel down to see the DelValLo guys in NJ often too.
Jody

Back