And another one

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
This logo is from Rollin'95L

1-9-12245.jpg

Date is fixed!

The date text is to 'marshmallowy' ... but a good size. The white L blends too much with the background and the red L draws alll the eyes attention (not a bad thing!) :D

Can we get a couple different variations? Switch up the color contrast. make the checkers in the background, blue/white and the trucks red and text white?

Something like that. Put red or blue (or both?) in the background.
I don't like the yellow text? Sorry.

Hope this helps!
john

Yes, you need a different (darker) color on the gen2 to contrast on a white t-shirt.

So much for me working one up - that's the one!!!
I LIKE IT!!!

I did a some color changes to your design. What do you think? I think the trucks stand out more with a darker back ground.:tu:

30988-525-12845.jpg

Yes, I'm afraid he's right, Mike. However, that does beg the question of putting it on a grey t-shirt instead of white? Hmmm . .

Remember, it's at KCIR - Raceway, not Speedway. I know, honest mistake.

Raceway:hh: . Me retarded I live out by the Kansas Speedway. Me got confused. Any ways I know it is cheaper for white shirts but I think a Grey or black shirt would look nicer and it would be something different. I for one would pay a couple more bucks for a Grey or black shirt. It can't cost that much more.:?

KCBOLT said:
.....I think a Grey or black shirt would look nicer and it would be something different. I for one would pay a couple more bucks for a Grey or black shirt. It can't cost that much more.:?

:tu: :tu: :tu: .........JR;w

Back