Aloha from Hilo!

wika2

Wassup guys! Long time no see. I moved to Hilo, actually in Keaau just outside Hilo in July 08. I still got my L, but no mods recently aside from new tires and plugs. :D Just wanted to holler out to da L boyz who still cannot part with their pride and joy.

Special congrats out to John and his new addition, and Chuck with his new best times...low 10s holy ****! Anyways, I still think about the times we spent in the pit and sharing laughs at Mustang Madness. Hey, lemme know if u guys come up this way, I hear theres some good action going on at the track here, but never went yet. Until my next post...a hui hou!

Howzit Dave---great to hear you still have your truck.
Hilo is a great place to live--no traffic but a lot of rain. It was a good idea to get new tires. I also have great memories of the HRP pits. Hilo's 1/4 mile track has a 1/2 mile shutdown---no need to even apply the brakes after your run.
Stay in touch and take care of yourself. :eek:ldtu:

howzit Chuck! Eh, I'm pretty sure Superferry is gonna happen here. The economy is begging for it, so who knows eh? i would love to see that 04 run again...especially now!:thumbup:

I heard that Superferry pushed back the start-up date (1) year for the Big Island, due to the economy. I just hope the Superferry keeps running to Maui--there's a possiblity that it will go away. BTW--I'll be catching the Superferry tomorrow morning back to Maui--Saturday there's a test & tune at MRP. Take care Dave!!

Keaau? Where exactly? I live just past Keaau in Kurtistown. Well my L is there Im still in Oahu. What does your L look like? I was just up there this past weekend and seen a few. You dont see many L's running at the track and most people there dont even know what it is LOL. My truck is down right now getting ready to put in another motor and hope to have it back on the road soon.

Back