ALL VIEWERS PLEASE READ

L

Lightningtuner

Hey everybody, Sal here. As many of you know, I have recently taken the club over from Jeff. Many of you know me, many do not. For those who don't know me, I am the one who founded the NLOC, so fear not, the club will continue to grow and get stronger from here.
To all readers:
It has been a tedious task getting the club legally set up agian, and I apologize for the delay. Thankfully this board has helped keep the structure strong in the abscence of newsletters. We will be working on the new NLOC newsletter very soon, and it will have all the details of the switch over, as well as all the good info you guys crave People who have sent in new membership dues will soon recieve thier member packets.

To all current MODERATORS, CLUB VENDORS and NLOC AFFILIATE CLUB LEADERS:

Please e-mail me who you are, what section you moderate/and or what club you are the head of. I know many of you already, but there are some that I do not know. Please just send a friendly e-mail to NLOCsvt@aol.com and introduce (or re-introduce) yourselves.

I am glad to be back at the helm of the NLOC and I am confident that the NLOC will only get better from here on.

------------------
SAL- Power Surge Performance
www.powersurgeperformance.net
99 Lightning Test truck- looking for 11s in the next few weeks, no N2O :D
95 Lightning
91 SHO Plus

Back