air gap rpm

how would the airgap perform compaired to the tfsR on my 408 i am sick of the gt40 and would like something differnt now a rpm airgap would be really differnt or a TFS R with a 90mm tb would be a nice change i would really like to run the air gap how did it perform for you and do you think it would be good with my combo
thanks

9.5.1 Roush 200 heads forged pistons/rods cammotion roller HV oilpump canton pan 2800-3000 stall convertor 100-150 NX after its tuned

Ya, It would be perfect for that setup... expect a little torque loss below 3500 compared to long runner EFI intake but above that it will really scream! The carb type intakes makes working on things much easier... I really liked the one I had...

Good luck!

i was thinking of fabbing up my exaust and wanted to know what it would cost for the pipe that comes off the 3 bolt flange and runs along the crossmember behind the tranny and a Xpipe so pretty much the driver and pass pipe back to where the muffler should go thanks

Last edited:
Mid pipes without cats are $150. or $275. with... I can also sell you an X pipe that installs on the end of the mid pipes for $100.

Back