air compressor and tools for sale

LuvMyL

2007 Saleen S331 SC
Selling my 6hp, 135psi, 25 gallon, 110v Porter Cable air compressor. Compressor works flawlessly. Its about 7 years old. I bought it brand new, used it extensively for about two years....then intermittenly for the next 5 years..just to put air in tires.

Also included is a 25' 3/8" air hose, air chisel, two die grinders, impact wrench, air ratchet, blower nozzle, and tire filler (if I can find it). Tools are DAPC brand.

$375 for everything. Will not ship

I've been thinking of getting a good HD upright compressor as I just use a portable now. If you were closer by, Shane, I would take it off your hands! You shouldn't have any trouble selling it. Good luck!

Ed

Crap.....Im still looking for a house out here in SOuth Carolina.....I would be all over this!!!!

Ed, this one is also mobile. It is a standup, with wheels on it. I would meet you halfway if you are interested. I will actually be near 285/400 intersection this weekend.

I don't think I will have time this weekend Shane. If you still have it I'll see about next weekend though. I'd have to fix the flat on my utility trailer as I wouldn't want to put it in the back of the L.

I don't think I will have time this weekend Shane. If you still have it I'll see about next weekend though. I'd have to fix the flat on my utility trailer as I wouldn't want to put it in the back of the L.

I will letcha know Ed. Getting it in the back of the L isnt a problem since the handle is cushioned and the wheels are rubber, but if you have a hard tonneau, I doubt that it will close.

Yea, I have a HT Shane...with bedrug. If layed down no oil or anything would run out? Remember, my L is for show only!:D

Yea, I have a HT Shane...with bedrug. If layed down no oil or anything would run out? Remember, my L is for show only!:D

Ed,

Nothing will run out at all. I have laid this down many times in my bed and in my garage. No leaks whatsoever. (we can even dust the wheels if necessary :)

I did "mod" the compressor...lol. I replaced the petcock valve on the bottom with a nice ball lever. Much easier to kick it open and closed!

here you go Ed. I could swing Sunday morning. Late Saturday or sat afternoon is better. Just let me know.

tools.jpg

compressor.jpg

Wow! :scared1: Those things are filthy...you been sand blasting with them??:D

I can't on Sat as I am having insulation installed in all the floor space of both the house and garage apartment (office). Sunday morning will work though. I'll pm you.

Back