After some negotiating...

Frank5L

1.37 60' on Drag Radials
I came up with a new "sponsorship" deal... ;Y

Just a gag off of the Predator thread in the Gen 2 forum that I was hijacking... :D

Postwh0re...

Bubba, I really want to see the Predator when you get it in as well. Perhaps we need to have another get together, and me actually make it this time...

:bout:

lol.gif

;Y ;Y ;Y ;Y ;Y

You actually make it to a get together....

Oh man thats great

StangBolt said:
Perhaps we need to have another get together, and me actually make it this time...

I actually bought one, too. Should be in Saturday. Frank, you going to Centerville this Sunday?

If its not raining, yes I'll be there. Wanna tune on your truck?

Can I try your 28x12.5 ET Streets? :D :D

yep

Frank5L said:
If its not raining, yes I'll be there. Wanna tune on your truck?

Can I try your 28x12.5 ET Streets? :D :D

Ok. I'll plan on being there, too. Yeah, I want to play with this Predator and see what it can do.

I don't mid swapping ET Streets for comparison. :tu:

:bout:

WOOT. Maybe my line lock will be here.... They have the road cut open in front of my office and the entire block blocked off and I didnt see a UPS truck at all yesterday, even though it was supposed to be here yesterday. (2nd day delivery)

Frank, that's no good. Go figure. You get 2nd day for a reason and then don't get the package because the street's torn up and UPS can't get to you. :mad:

I'd like to add some shims to my rear end leaf springs to correct the pinion angle either today or tomorrow. I have a slight vibration back there after dropping it with 3" shackles. Even the guy at the dyno asked me about it as soon as he started it rolling. Aside from the vibration, you think that could have a negative effect on my launch and lousy 60ft. times?

Probably not, having more pinion angle helps the tires "bite" harder. The vibration is from having too much pinion angle (which you know).

Frank5L said:
lol.gif

;Y ;Y ;Y ;Y ;Y

You actually make it to a get together....

Oh man thats great

Oh, you big crybaby, I miss one get together and I am an outcast, huh?:rolleyes:

If it doesn't rain, and Frank will let me, I may try to make it Sunday as well. If not, good luck!

I will let you... what would I not do that for... Just got my linelock an hour or so ago. Guess I have something to do this evening or in the morning.

Back