AEM WIDEBAND 30-0300 gauge

Has anyone ever had a problem with the wideband gauge just having dashes across it it worked fine one day and will not work on the computer either when you pull up the dash board it goes completely in the red? Is this a gauge or the sensor that has already gone out any help would be appreciated before I spend more money.

You may have burned up the sensor and/or controller. This happened to me because I was leaving key on for extended times troubleshooting electrical issues. I was using a different controller and gauge than you.. Have you contacted AEM?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

You may have burned up the sensor and/or controller. This happened to me because I was leaving key on for extended times troubleshooting electrical issues. I was using a different controller and gauge than you.. Have you contacted AEM?

No Sir I haven’t yet the harness got up against my header and melted it so it have a new one ordered I fixed that one but I didn’t know if the solder was causing a resistance issue maybe

No Sir I haven’t yet the harness got up against my header and melted it so it have a new one ordered I fixed that one but I didn’t know if the solder was causing a resistance issue maybe
A good motorsports electrician will tell you to stay away from solder. Not because it adds resistance but because it's brittle and breaks under stress and vibration. If the correct connectors and crimpers are used together you will never have an iss with solderless wire connectors.

A good motorsports electrician will tell you to stay away from solder. Not because it adds resistance but because it's brittle and breaks under stress and vibration. If the correct connectors and crimpers are used together you will never have an iss with solderless wire connectors.

Well I just bought a whole new harness and sensor I have it working now and hope to have the fellow start tuning this weekend I take 1 step forward and 3 back. I just want my truck to run again you don’t know how you miss driving the things until you have to look at them tore apart in the garage.

Well I just bought a whole new harness and sensor I have it working now and hope to have the fellow start tuning this weekend I take 1 step forward and 3 back. I just want my truck to run again you don’t know how you miss driving the things until you have to look at them tore apart in the garage.
Oh, trust me, I get it. Mine will be down to frame only this weekend.

Back