ADV.1 Wheels

Derek@DRI

Hello , Supporting Vendor
main.php

Hi Guyss,

We are looking to become distributors for ADV.1 Wheels. A little about ADV.1 Wheels..The ADV.1 line features the worlds first 1 and 3-Piece Concave Forged line developed entirely for the enthusiast. All of the builds are made to order for specific vehicle builds and are available with race preparation packages, saving an average of an additional 2-3 lbs per wheel. Turn around time is 2-4 weeks depending on the build.

If you are interested please let me know and I will get you a killer price! I am going to extend this offer for the first couple of sets. I can tell you these wheels are beautiful and if you purchase a set you will definitely set apart from the rest.

For any questions please give us a call or e-mail us.

For more pictures click HERE

Thank You,

Derek

Can you give us a range of pricing?

With the technical proprietary specs provided I'm thinking these are in the $500/ea. to $700/ea. areas.

I am very interested in the ADV7 wheels for an 04 Lightning!

email me at ljgoldblatt@yahoo.com

I'm sorry I just saw this. Did I ever speak with you?

#5 looks good will they fit a gen1? :eek:ldtu:

We can get them to fit a Gen 1...sizes start at 19". Let me know which you are interested in, what size and finish and i'll get you a price.

Can you give us a range of pricing?

With the technical proprietary specs provided I'm thinking these are in the $500/ea. to $700/ea. areas.

Price range on a set of 19" Wheels with basic options run around $4500 a set.

Back