Adams Detail Clinic.....

MJ351

L Fest 5 Cost $ 62,189.02
Hi guys,

Our Show & Shine sponsor Adam's Polishes, will host a detail clinic during LightningFest 6. I will post up a sign up sheet in the near future.

I have personally attended one of their clinincs. It is a great opportunity to try their products and benefit from the experience of Adam's staff of professional detailers.

Thanks again to Adam's for hosting this clininc and sponsoring The Show & Shine!

Mike Jones
LightningFest 6 Event Coordinator

Nice job Mike ! Have long wondered why a company of this type was not more involved with L Fest. Thanks to you now one is !!!

Scott

PS: Oh yeah, and sign me up on that list,,,,I can be like NUMBER 1 !!!

Scott

Great! Sign me up too.

One of the things I, and I suspect a whole bunch of others, would like to see in the clinic is a "how to" on cleaning the Gen 2 seats.

That's great that they'll be there. I have just about every product of theirs and it's the best stuff I've ever used.:eek:ldtu:

Sign me up too.

I just bought their absolute essentials detail kit and it is very nice. I was very pleased with the results on the wife's new G35. I cant wait to try it on the Gen 1 and 2. I would recommend their products. The detail spray is awesome. I used it alone on the Explorer and it looks great.

Back