Active Georgia Members

Hey Guys a Loganville Lighning ower

I guess I should have gotten on here earlier. Been ocassionally visiting since the summer when I got a black 93. Be nice to have a get together when the weather warms up. everyone calls me chief.

I guess I should have gotten on here earlier. Been ocassionally visiting since the summer when I got a black 93. Be nice to have a get together when the weather warms up. everyone calls me chief.

Welcome to nloc/gloc, Chief! I'm not far from you in Conyers.

Ed, do you know steve in covington? thats who I bought the black 93 from. Do you live in conyers? I use to work at a couple places there. I work at Tomco equipment off rosebud now.

Yea, I know Steve..has a red gen1. I also know a Steve in Covington with a red gen2. I assume you're referring to the Steve with the gen1 as I seem to recall he also had a black gen 1 as well not too long ago..which is probably the one you have now.

I'm off Honey Creek Rd. between Ga 20 and Hwy 212..behind the Monastery. I am familar with Tomco in Loganville.

Come see me sometime when in the area.

hey guys just wanted to say hey im new to this site and live in waycross ga. I own the truck that kevin danner had a member on here. I dont think he gets on anymore but i seen his name here. anyone that gets on lightningrodder im svtlightning02 there

hi! New to NLOC/GLOC. Living in NE metro atlanta, ga area - Lilburn. Second Lightning owned, currently a white '01 (son rolled first one, black '00).

Another GA member....

Recently joined NLOC (#2848).
2004 DSG Lightning (#3308/3781).
build date 4/30/04.
Savannah, GA

lightningdsg5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

lightningdsg3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back