Accel enrichment

slow94

Been playing with my accel enrichment function in tuner studio and haven't quite nailed down what truck likes yet. Any of you guys got good accel enrichment settings? Currently doing 100% tps dot as it reacts fastest but maybe I should blend with some map dot... Just interested to see if any of you got it nailed down. I know all combos are different but may give me an idea. It's not terrible but I really want to nail down my street manners.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Been playing with my accel enrichment function in tuner studio and haven't quite nailed down what truck likes yet. Any of you guys got good accel enrichment settings? Currently doing 100% tps dot as it reacts fastest but maybe I should blend with some map dot... Just interested to see if any of you got it nailed down. I know all combos are different but may give me an idea. It's not terrible but I really want to nail down my street manners.

Before I barfed the rear end I was working out some lean spots on accel after going to E-85. I got it better, but still needs some work. I really can't do anything until the truck is back on the road. Anyway here's some of what I was using, as a note I am just using the basic AE and not the time based AE. You're on E-85 too right?

AE.jpg

Yes sir on 81% ethanol as we speak. Race gas from the pump.

Just changed over to basic pump accel and seems to be a bit better. Time based may not be a good choice for me.

Back