About JJ's SVTPerformance

FlashSVT

Nothing but world class customer service!!!

I have ordered several times from JJ and every time I get great support, service and quick delivery. He even follows up to make sure everything is good after the sale.

Keep up the great work JJ.

Wayne

I haven't ordered any parts from JJ, so I can't comment on that. However, I have dealt with him in person, and have handed my truck over in his hands. He is a very knowledgeable technician, and knows his work. He is very kind and polite to work with, and I couldn't think of better hands to trust my truck with. So, anyone in the area that wants a one-stop shop to purchase and install your go-fast goodies, I'd recommend JJ for the work :)

Well I can agree with both of you....

Seeing how I've now ordered parts and am having the truck worked on. JJ is first class all the way. He is definately the guy to trust with your truck, and he doesn't even mind taken time out for any questions or even to B/S with you. Even if its his own time.
I gotta say I was pretty upset when I dropped the truck off at his shop, (which by the way is one of the nicest and better secured shops that I've ever been to) and I had no idea what the hell was erong with it. And as soon as I got into work the next morning I got a call from JJ saying he figured out what was wrong and was going to fix it. So anyone in the are that wants to get work done on your truck... JJ is the man to go to.
Later...

Now If I can just get my truck back from him, damn I bet he can't wait to get his rims for his.:D

Back