A suggestion for TOTMs....

I may or may not have the truck there. I'm having ignition issues, hopefully get them sorted out tomorrow night. :(

I should have mine there...I took her out tonight......OH YEA!!!!!! Its stupid fast on the street...
Kerry

I havent seen anything? I kinda thumbed thru stuff on the event photographer's website and didn't see any of the TOTM pics... Who took them???

Jason (picsbyjason) took them and I've been in contact with him to get the pics of all three combinations of Lightnings together. Just waiting on the pics to arrive to me and will then post them up for all to see. If you want an individual pic for yourself you could contact Jason for it. He didn't seem to post up the TOTM pics on his website.

Scott

Jason (picsbyjason) took them and I've been in contact with him to get the pics of all three combinations of Lightnings together. Just waiting on the pics to arrive to me and will then post them up for all to see. If you want an individual pic for yourself you could contact Jason for it. He didn't seem to post up the TOTM pics on his website.

Scott

Scott,
any progress on these pics??

Wow....

...these file sizes are HUGE !!! Gonna haveta upgrade the ol' CPU for this stuff ! Finally managed to get one pic resized to a more reasonable size and here it is. Will work on the others Jason sent. This is just a sampling and Jason has the FULL SIZE pics available.

Y6W7519_edit.jpg

Scott

Hey Scott, can you tell me where to find the full size of the Gen 2 guys? Acutally, where to find the fullsizes period? lol.

I don't see them on Jason's site. :(

Back