A Special Thanks To Everyone!!!

MJ351

L Fest 5 Cost $ 62,189.02
Hi all,

I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you for your support of LightningFest 6!

Without all of you this wouldn't have been the success it was. To all the old friends I have made over the years, thanks for having the same ultimate goal of having an enjoyable weekend and working together to make it happen. Shawn, Donald, Bruce, Vern, Brenda, Randy, Roy, Mike, Bryce, Brian, Harriet, Paul, Dwight, Johnny, Sue and my family for working beyond the call of duty. Also, I want to thank the angel who smiled upon us and gave this effort a special purpose (NAN, Thanks for looking after us from up there).

To the new friends I made this weekend thank you for coming out and supporting the need for our community to have fun.

It was an interesting year leading up to this weekend and I would not hesitate to do it all again !!

Whenever we meet next, you know I will be there to lend my time, support and effort to have fun!

Till next time,

Mike Jones
LightningFest 6 Event Coordinator
"Nuclear Football Delivered"

Last edited:
We had a great weekend of fun and racing, It is definately a memory that we will allways remember.
We will be first to sign up for any future events.
Great job Mike and all who was involved with making l-fest 6.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :bigtu:
Corey, Jenifer and James

Being our first year going to a Lightning Fest. My family & I had a great time, we can't stop talking about the event and the people we met to our friends. A big thanks to MJ and his family and everyone that helped in making this event happen. We can't wait the next event where ever that might be. :eek:ldtu:

Back