A sad day - Harlene is gone...

All,

I lost her Monday, after enduring an extended illness where she put up one hell of a fight.

I will be having a memorial visitation for Harlene my wife of 33 years on Saturday 4/14/2012 at the Moss - Norris Funeral Home located at 100 South 3rd Street in Saint Charles, Illinois.

It will be held from 1:00 - 4:00 PM and will be followed by a short memorial service. Please pass this information on to all of our friends and loved ones.

Additional information can be found here: Moss Family Funeral Homes - Moss Family Funeral Home & Moss-Norris Funeral Home

Thanks,

Lightning Bob Kowalske :cr:

Sorry for your loss... I can't imagine the pain of loosing your wife of 33 years.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

L Bob, Our sincere condolences on your loss. My your family and freinds all help you get through these trying times.
Our prayers are with you, Steve and Jan

Bob, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't even imagine how much that hurts. Like you said... she did put up one hell of a fight, this time and that last time she was sick too. We will be thinking about you. Let us know if we can do anything. I will be out in Woodstock early afternoon and will swing down to Saint Charles after that.

Bob, I'm so very sorry for you loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family buddy...

Bob, we are both deeply saddened by your loss. Please accept our condolences to you, your family, and friends of Harlene.

Scott & Jean

Back