Free: A.R.E. Hard Tonneau Cover ... You Want It, It’s Yours

bumperquip

If one of you guys wants this or knows someone who wants it, come and get it.

I’m sick of having to hassle with it in my garage.

Here are a couple of photos and a link to an old expired ad I posted some years ago providing some specifics.

Again, if you want this thing, all you have to do is come and pick it up.

https://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showth...d-Tonneau-Oxford-White-250-00?highlight=Cover

d4abf41adfb1d73d9363752b79f908f7.jpg
f7927a8d840145aad0f9f6ce298f819f.jpg
a14652a9eaf130ed3e670004e3ea682a.jpg

I'm asking my brother in law if he can grab for me. He's in Brandon or Riverside or some crap around there

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m in the Brandon/Valrico area in Florida (Tampa area).

... BTW, the wing you see photo 2 goes with it ... can you say “BONUS” ?!!

Me me me me!

Honestly just excited for the cover

Me me me me!

Honestly just excited for the cover

Matt,

Taking into consideration all of the incessant sh** I’ve gotten over the years related to that f***ing wing and, even now, all of the sh** I’ll still get when the opportunity presents itself, I’ve been rethinking our deal based on the apparent true popularity of that f***ing wing with the masses.

I’m thinking that in lieu of any monetary exchange, your commitment that the wing will be framed, mounted or otherwise made appropriate for display and that it will be hung or placed in a prominent location so as to make it available for all adoring fans to view and/or photograph for posterity sake.

Deal?

Deal

The idea maker in my head are going a mile a minute!

ha! I have one as well sitting in my basement. It's black and doesn't have that matting underneath. New keys and cylinder. Free in central Massachusetts.

Deal

The idea maker in my head are going a mile a minute!

Matt,
You are taking on a LARGE responsibly by excepting this notorious..... legendary..... historic...... 1 of 1 OEM........wing.

I think that if this wing is talked about or asked about after you receive it, we need to see it.... this wing falls into the category of Dave P's silver gen 1, Ralph's 7 sec Gen1, and Raymond' s 10 yr build black gen 1.....
Just my $.02....

I am excited and grateful for this opportunity. I hope to not let everyone down with this monumental task!

Back