A Lightning on the border Of OH

I'm trying to find some L's near me. I basically live on the WV OH border. Near South Point, OH, Ironton, OH and not far from Ashland, KY. anyone near me? If it helps it's about a 3 hr drive to Columbus, we go to the zoo a few times.

Not many of us around anymore.....I live in Hillsboro, OH which is around 1 1/2hrs from Portsmouth. My sister moved out of Bourborville before this past winter. I'm down that way every so often to visit a friend in Wheelersburg.

Rich

I'm near Piketon about 30-40 min. north of Portsmouth.I haven't had the L out much for a while but I have seen a few L's lately.This past week I saw a black genI in Jackson and a black GenII in Waverly.I did see a True blue GenII north of Waverly a week or so back.I really need to get the 95 out this summer and head to the strip.

I know this is an older thread but I live right on the Ohio river inbetween Portsmouth and Ashland...

I travel that area alot. Do you cruise much on the weekends. Some friends of mine hang out in Ironton near the Russel bridge.

Still here in Columbus. I may have some parts for sale soon too. Bogarts D-10's, KB 2.3 w/JLP upper. And maybe the L:cr:
Josh

I have fond memories of an old girlfriend from the South Point area. Met her @ college out at a OSU branch college located in Newark, OH not far from Columbus. Fun times.... Baptist preacher's daughter....Lord forgive me....:D We sinned soo many times through out that year of college. Got an A in physiology and never cracked a book.

Josh,

Selling the Lightning?:scared1: What gives?

I wouldn't mind taking those Bogarts off your hands but I never seem to have enough loot when ever a set hits the classifieds.

Denver

Back