99l 05tbss 05 srt10

lencho0385

jesus munoz
YouTube - SRT-10 NIGHT RUNNER VS BLAZER SS VS LIGHTNING

heres the video where i raced a 05 TBSS (K&N CAI ,FLOW MASTERS,ELECTRIC CUT OUT, NOS) the cut out was closed at time along with the nos bottle.

05-06 SRT-10 NIGHT RUNNER (FOR WHAT I KNOW IT WAS BONE STOCK) and in need of a good driver as u can hear it shift.

my 99L at that time had the volant cai, 8# crank pulley heat exchanger,flowmasters,NT555R's , and the sct dyno tune.

that ss is a beast on the bottle i was no match at all i just get him on the jump by truck and a half after that it was gone im not sure how much hes running but its fkn quick.(hopefully i get a vid of it with on the bottle)

the srt 10 never wanted to race me from a dig he allway got me on a 40 roll we raced like one too many time and finally we got him from a dig and heres the conclusion.!

sorry.!

:flamed: what do u mean with that.?
the L its on the left side of the screen the TBSS is in the middle and the SRT10 single cab is on the right side of the screen.! let me know if this help u out.!:eek:ldtu:

No such animal as an '05 TBSS. just a technicality!! I cant get you tube at work, so I can't tell what year it may be. They started in '06.

both are ridiculous vehicles, i saw one of those SRT10's on the freeway...i tried him, and the only vehicle i've ever seen move that fast was a Stage 3 Dinan M3...it was an absolute beast

those TBSS's are pretty decent....with nitrous and cutouts it would be damn fast...but stock they're not too bad

what where your HP/TQ #'s during this race?

i dont have an exact number cuz when i had it tune in the dyno i lost the sheets they gave meandim trying to get a hold from the guys but i havent get any luck but i would say 375hp and 450lbs tq that would be my best guess. but imnot sure its just a guess.:?

Back