Ad Expired: 99 Red Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUE20004X4

I'm listing for my dad his newly purchased 99 Lightning. He bought it off his friend, the original 1 owner. Here are a few highlights:

Cervini hood
Bed rug
Johnny Lightning complete headers to tailpipe kit- Bassani
Detroit Tru-track
Traction bars
Supercharger work
10 lb Billet Flow pulley
Aftermarket throttle body
Afco intercooler
425 rwhp
Line lock
Motorsport guages

Plus more. I'm pretty sure the original owner added more not mentioned. Pics to come also. This is a beautiful 48k mile truck, 75k km's and has never seen rain or especially snow. The original owner ALWAYS had it clean, the under side looks super clean. Call Jim, ph# 519-nine four five-9518, the truck is in Windsor Ontario Canada. Absolutely no disappointments here, serious buyers only please- I wish I had the $$$ for it!!

Speaking of which- $20,000 cdn and he is pretty firm on it. I've edited the mileage because apparently on the dash it can be set for either miles or km's in 1999? I was told yesterday it is 48k miles, not km's as originally posted.

Last edited:
Sorry, no pics yet, just getting my new computer setup. The old one ran as if it were from the 80's!! As mentioned, the dollar is flirting with parity right now, but buying it from the bank it works out to around $1.08 cdn for $1 usd.

I was following my dad yesterday on the way to store this truck and it sounds amazing with that JLP exhaust- People were crowding around while driving just to hear this thing- especially all the Dodge Hemi guys!!! Ha ha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back