99 Lightning Red---Awsome!!!!!

• Thread starter Lightningfastsvt
  • Start date
L

Lightningfastsvt

99 Ford Lightning--Red--42k mi, maintained extremely well, lots of $$$ spent on performance and custom modifications!!!
Engine--Ram air, JL Filter kit, 90mm maf, 2# pulley, Diablo chip, Aloy drive shaft, drive shaft loop, 4.10 gears, 2400 Stall Torque converger, NOS (Never installed but it will come with the kit), Borla exhaust, 01 intake and IC, Oil Breather. Still have all stock parts except exhaust and filter assembly.

Exterior--ARE tonneau with cowl, bed liner, Billet grill, Mustang Bullett gas door, Clear front corners, Bra (with svt embroidered in red), mirror tint, 2" bell tech front drop, Pretty new f1's with 1 extra, extra Lightning emblem on tailgate.

Interior--JVC KWXC 770 cd/cass double din stero, sony 10 disk cd changer, Carbon fiber dash, floor median organizer, Custom digital a/c unit. Still have all stock interior parts.

This truck is beautiful. Always serviced and maintained perfectly.

I have spent 10 thousand dollars in parts and labor.

This beast will run 11's.

I need to sell very soon, will sacrafice for *****27,000 firm*****.

Email me at Lightningfastsvt@cs.com with questions or post reply.

[This message has been edited by Lightningfastsvt (edited 11-19-2001).]

NO TAKERS???!!!!
I need to sell this baby soon!!!!!!
lightningfastsvt@cs.com

[This message has been edited by Lightningfastsvt (edited 11-07-2001).]

have any pictures, email me jeffrey@tedorkin.com and where are you located?

Im located in Florida. I am willing to help with shipping if needed. I will try and get my scanner working tonight and if I can get it to work I will email you the pics. This printer/copier/scanner/fax machine I have is a pos!!!

OK, here is the most current picture I have. It is a little fuzzy but you can see the grill, gas door, tonneau, mirror tint, clear corners, etc... (don't get the wrong idea that I had this thing at the track every week) Please email me for more pics, I have interior and exterior pics all around.

http://ourworld.cs.com/lightningfastsvt/myhomepage/auto.html

[This message has been edited by Lightningfastsvt (edited 11-19-2001).]

Sorry, totally OT but do you really own 2 Gen2's and a Diablo???? If so you are my hero (and obviously make alot more $$ than I do)!!!

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
NLOC Michigan area Regional Representative
MiLOC#10
0138_1_t.jpg

00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

Can I see some more pics? And where exactly is Riverview, FL?

OK, well your still my hero! But seriously, how does go about aquiring a Lambogini Diablo? I mean your car cost as much as my house!! Ever take the Lambo to the track?

The lambo thing was a wicked prank I was playing on some gullible computer nird. I just though I would mess with you too!!! That is a friends Lambo and at the track he got spanked--he ran a 12.6 me 12.2 at a test'n'tune. I personally perfer american muscle so I would expect a z06 vette or a viper out of me instead of that slow good looking unreliable exotic crap. If it makes you feel any better, I plan on getting a z06 when I get the rest of my Christmas bonus in Feb. Unless you have a 6.0 Diablo, you will run into some problems with keeping up with the z06 in the 1/4. Sorry if I am not your hero any more but it was pretty dirty prank. If you want pics of the red L, E-Mail me and I can supply you with them. I can sell it with the parts in or out what ever you prefer.

------------------
99 Red Lightning--Fog light ram air, JL Filter Kit, 90mm MAF, 2# (street) 5# (track) Lower pulley, 2500 Stall Torque converter, Diablo Chip, Aloy Driveshaft, 4.10 gears, NOS Wet Shot, JDM Oil breather, 01 Intake and IC, canton windage tray, JL Power cooler.
Soon to come--Long tube headders, Forged rods/pistons/crank, cam regrind, port & polish...

71' Plymouth Duster 340. Too many mods to list. Best time 11.60.

Back