For Sale: 97 Lincoln Mark VIII

jestang

Up for sale is my 97 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC. It sits in the driveway 99% of the time so it's time to pass it on to someone else to enjoy. I've done a fair amount of work to it but it still has a few minor issues like most mk8s (broken driver seat trim, steering wheel doesn't extend/retract - only goes up/down, front bumper needs repainting - was going to put a cobra bumper on it, driver heated seat doesn't work, random dings here and there). Now on to the good stuff, it has new wheels/tires (18x9, 18x10 saleen wheels and tires from American muscle with less than 5k miles), front hub swap with remanufactured 03 cobra brakes, rear hub swap with remanufactured 03 cobra rotors and mk8 calipers with relocation brackets, all new front suspension (raybestos upper and lower control arms, sway bar end links, all new bushings including jays stainless subframe spacers with new oem bushings at the frame, tokico blue front struts, inner and outer tie rods), vogtland lowering springs all around (and i cut just a little off the front coils to get it to sit just a little lower), new valve cover gaskets, new brake booster, working neon, working blend door (repaired with new actuator and modified shaft), hid headlights with jays adapters, repaired driver seat motors/ track, nice clear headlights, repaired leaking cowl, new battery, working cup holder/ashtray, stock drivetrain (motor, engine, rear, exhaust, etc), replaced alternator, replaced oil filter adapter gasket, replaced crank sensor, silver exterior, gray interior. Will post some more pics in the next couple of days. Located in Greenville, SC. 118k miles $2750 OBO

23131698_10154765148066876_7364035983550223245_n.jpg

Neon is referring to the tail lights I believe. It’s Oem

Correct, common failure on those cars is the ballast goes bad. I had replaced the ballast on it. The neon center tailight is a signature look for those cars. Heck other cars have since copied it, with LEDs though obviously.

97_lincoln_mark_viii-3-jpg.828525939

Ya let me down on this one Ron...

I was honestly in the process of weighing options on where to put another vehicle ... garaged, of course.

If there’s one thing I’ve never been accused of, it’s impulse buying.

Hope it went to a deserving new owner.

Back