97 cobra wheels and tires

L

LJSVT

I have two wheels off of my 97 cobra, I bought a new set, and use 2 for drag radials, so I have 2 left. They are in pretty good shape, not 100% perfect but good, they have 275/45/17 BFG comp ta's om them with a little tread left. One tire had a flat, but I think it can be plugged. I also have 4 center caps for them. They are just laying around, so if anybody needs them, I'll let em go. just make me an offer and they are yours.

is there ANY way you can post a picture or email one to me? I'm buying one wheel for my brother (he has a bent wheel) for Christmas and two would be just fine if the price is right, and of course, if the wheels are the same.

please get a pic or just show me a picture of the wheel style on another car on the net.

Thanks!
Trace
smile.gif

Hey Trace, the wheels are the stock 97 cobra wheels, I'm not sure if I made myself clear. They are not like the cobra R's they are the ones that came on the car from the factory. Let me know if I still need to post a pic and I will try to find a digital camera!

yeah, you make yourself clear, but sometimes I don't! LOL
wink.gif

Here's a pic, are these the same wheels you're talking about? I just want to make sure I get the right thing, when I do finally get it. The wheels he has do NOT have the black inlay like in this picture. that's why I like seeing a picture of a product for sale, just to see exactly what it is, ya know?
smile.gif

conv_frr.jpg

Hey, the picture wont come up. But the wheels I have do have the black inlay on them. I bet we are talking about the same wheels, but I think yours are the 94-95, and mine is the 96-97. I'll try to post a pic later.

yeah, I bet we are talking about the same wheels.. weird, the picture works for me. OH well.

How much are you looking to get out of the wheels?

I'd say I'd take $200, but if you'll give me $150, and you pay shipping, they are yours. If you want I can go down to my local ups tomorrow and see how much it will cost to ship, just give my your zip code. I'll even give you the 4 center caps if you want. The tires probably have 10,000 miles left on em. But the one did get a flat, and sat on it for a couple of days. I dont know if this will ruin it or not.??? Anyway, just let me know if you want em, and I'll send em your way.

Back