95 white lightning $6000 obo.

H

hangfire77

Ok here it goes. This is my fathers truck. We live in Chesapeake Va. That is near Va Beach. Its a white 1995 lightning. 83k miles. 60-40 bench seat. Tube rear bumper. Strong running truck. The tires are in great shape. The maintenance has been kept up. But this is why it is for sell so cheap. There is some body damage. front bumper bent,some damage to the front drivers side headlight ring. There is scratches on both front fenders that are pretty bad. The rear bumper has some light damage to it. Right side of bed has a dent in front of wheel well. The Cd player does not work. He is a heavy smoker so the interior has a "smoke smell" to it.Plus the inside of the truck is in rough shape i.e stains. We had the truck appraised at a dealer who tried to really undercut him on the trade-in I have recently been called back and they have raised the trade to $4500 but it is worth more than that because of the R code alone from what the general census of some of the guys in here. There is a slim line hard bed cover on the truck. This is being sold separate. I will try to post pics tomorrow if any one is interested. This is a good truck, yes it is rough looking but a good Saturday will do wonders to it. I have pics of the truck now so i can send them out to any one interested.

[This message has been edited by hangfire77 (edited 10-21-2001).]

post 'em!

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
NLOC Michigan area Regional Representative
MiLOC#10
0138_1_t.jpg

00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

Yes it has a bench seat. I do not know how to post a pic in here.

yes could you please send pix to my email. Do you have some of the bumper,scraches,dents.etc. Just would like to see them and how bad they are.

Thanks...

Email me the pictures Trace92lx@hotmail.com

I will post them here (unless I decide to buy it).
smile.gif
Serious, just email them to me, but I am quite interested (as a dealer)

I got the first two pics (then I emptied my mailbox). The files are too large for me to upload to my website since it has limitations.. it's free. They have to be hosted somewhere on the Internet before I can post them here.

I'd like to see the rest of the pictures and possibly the underneath of the truck and then will most likely try to deal with you some.

please send me pics. cornellryan@mediaone.net

------------------
1989 Mustang GT
1990 Mustang GT Convert
1996 Honda CBR 600F3
1966 Dodge Power Wagon
1993 Full size Bronco XLT

Back