95 for sale low miles

I have a 95 black with blue glass flake, true fire flames on the sides ,and then racing stripes that turn into real fire on the hood. For pictures go to abe's paint gallury- they are on page two and three. It have 73,000 miles on it , a $10,000 paint job, underdrive pulllys, ford racing spark plug wires, superchip tuned by PSP, magna flow - x pipe, side exhaust, gen 2 crome wheels, tonnoe cover, roll pan, clear head and tail lights, carbon fiber cluster, and many more. Asking $11,900. not a scatch dent, or any rust at all!!!
also a ReFlex spray-in bed linner___never used call 1-785-220-2884 ask for ABE or my work in 1-785-266-5151. e-mail is abe_2001_66534@yahoo.com

oil changed every 1,000 miles with moble-1 syn.... VERY VERY SHARP!!!!!!!

everything on this truck is in tip top shape. The seats couldnt be any better, the carpet has no stains in it what so ever, I keep everything very clean, I always have ask any the the mklo members

I need to get this truck out of here, because Im getting my new one on Saturday, I Have another guy her in Topeka wanting to buy it 2 for 11,500. But It would be hard for me to see It driving around town-- I would CRY!!!!!!!!! for a little background on this truck- It has never been in the shop for anything but oil change or new brakes , and I have had it for 3- 3 1/2 years. It runs like new. take my word for it, I would like to see the truck go by the end of next week. Or I would hold it for you for $1,000 witch if you came down and didnt like it I would give you it back. But I promise you dont want to miss out on this truck

Back