95 black lightning #987

Travis017

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
i like many others always dreamed of owning a first gen lightning growing up. Well the day finally came and I picked up a one owner black lightning with 98k on the clock. No rust and in overall very nice condition. The original owner took great care of it especially for not having an actual garage just a lean to run in shed it was kept in. I have already started changing a few things to my liking and have plans of others. Biggest thing is a supercharger, but I’m trying to gain as much info as possible so I can hopefully do it once and not keep changing things out to make it right. Would love to be in the 400 whp range and have a nice streetable truck to play around with. Any help or links to other similar builds are appreciated

Attachments

• 7A25E555-A916-4EA3-B9C5-17B7368759B5.jpeg
    7A25E555-A916-4EA3-B9C5-17B7368759B5.jpeg
    353.2 KB · Views: 14
i like many others always dreamed of owning a first gen lightning growing up. Well the day finally came and I picked up a one owner black lightning with 98k on the clock. No rust and in overall very nice condition. The original owner took great care of it especially for not having an actual garage just a lean to run in shed it was kept in. I have already started changing a few things to my liking and have plans of others. Biggest thing is a supercharger, but I’m trying to gain as much info as possible so I can hopefully do it once and not keep changing things out to make it right. Would love to be in the 400 whp range and have a nice streetable truck to play around with. Any help or links to other similar builds are appreciated

That's awesome. For a nice mild combination do a search on user name alarcont91, he had some really nice verified results.

Back