Sold: '94 Full Effect Lightning Crew Cab - SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHAWN FERGUSON

Time to part with it...gas prices and all. From what I understand, it's the only one of its kind. Well taken care of inside and out. Back seats were done in the same Lightning charcoal material as the front seats. Both front and back are in excellent condition, with very little wear. Dash is in excellent condition, with very little wear. Fog lights on order. 10-disc cd changer. Crack in windshield. Drives like a beast. No known mechanical problems. 222K miles. Asking $7,500.

Lightning Cert. #2532. VIN 1FTDF15R6RLB09023

1994 Full Effect Lightning - a set on Flickr

contact me at redfro2@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Hard questions time enquirering minds want to know...

Does the dash pad protect the dash from the sun or is it there to cover cracks?

Are the seat covers there to protect the seats or are they worn badly?

What are the back seats covered with? Lightning material herringbone/charcoal or something else?

Is the cover on the steering wheel for protection or comfort?

Do the sun visors have lit mirrors and double visors?

How tight is the rear window,is it hard to open?

What kind of lid is on it?

Has the engine ever been cracked open for any reason?

I know there are more ??s but I'll stop there.

Would you be willing to work with a shipping company? And does anyone know how much it cost to get a car delivered

Thanks for your interest Jean! In answer to your questions:

Dash is in excellent condition, with zero cracks. Dash cover was there to protect.

Back seats were done in the Lightning material herringbone/charcoal to match the front. Back and front seats are in excellent condition with very little wear.

Small hole in leather on steering wheel.

Driver and passenger sides have double visors with lit mirrors.

Rear window is a power slider that appears to need a new motor.

The lid is a SNUGTOP.

As far as we know, the engine has never been cracked open for any reason.

The pics on flickr have been updated accordingly. Without seat covers. Without dash cover. As they should have been to begin with. Sorry about that.

I hope I covered everything! Feel free to hit me with more questions!

---------- Post added 10-07-2012 at 07:03 PM ----------

Would you be willing to work with a shipping company? And does anyone know how much it cost to get a car delivered

Not sure I'd really want to deal with a shipping company. Have never dealt with one personally.

Last edited:
Just curious why does the article show lightning seats in the rear but they aren't in this truck?

Just curious why does the article show lightning seats in the rear but they aren't in this truck?

Jamie, they aren't in this truck as there were two crewcabs done by Full Effect. The one featured in the magazine article is the other one.

/\ where does it say that they aren't in the truck?

They aren't in this one, check out the pics the seller linked.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back