94 #2107

Wow, that's a big difference! Can you get them without the eyeball looking thing? Basically I want brighter lights, but not blinding other drivers and with a stock look when they are turned off.

These are waaaaaay better looking than the projector light options that have been available. At least in my opinion. And the light difference compared to stock is remarkable.

Wow, that's a big difference! Can you get them without the eyeball looking thing? Basically I want brighter lights, but not blinding other drivers and with a stock look when they are turned off.
Those are the projectors themselves. They make use of HID lights while using a sharp cutoff, which prevents blinding oncoming traffic.

These are waaaaaay better looking than the projector light options that have been available. At least in my opinion. And the light difference compared to stock is remarkable.
Yeah, I actually like the way they look. I’ve built headlights before, but paid Tony Rojo to do these. Spent pretty much about the same as I would have in parts alone and saved myself the aggravation. He uses the same stuff I’ve used, Morimoto hardware. No comparison to the cheap eBay lights.

Yeah, I actually like the way they look. I’ve built headlights before, but paid Tony Rojo to do these. Spent pretty much about the same as I would have in parts alone and saved myself the aggravation. He uses the same stuff I’ve used, Morimoto hardware. No comparison to the cheap eBay lights.
Does he have a website?

He has conversions of the same wrap-around lights I have on the white truck. Not ordering them today, but they'll be a fall project.

I won't do the flashers. Not my thing.
3167593997.jpg

He has conversions of the same wrap-around lights I have on the white truck. Not ordering them today, but they'll be a fall project.

I won't do the flashers. Not my thing.
3167593997.jpg
Those are the same shrouds I have in mine, just with black housings. Quite frankly one of the best things I’ve done to my truck. The lighting improvement is drastic once you’ve properly aligned them.

Back