93 Red Lightning

L

lghtninsvt

NEW PAINT! Austin, Dallas, or Houston, TX.

Just won "Best in Show" at Internet Racers Supply Car Club Bash in Sealy, Texas. Also made it to final 6 out of over 300 cars in braket competition. This is a quick and very reliable truck, and turns heads everywhere I go. Mods include Bassani exhaust with Nastruck side exit, Downs Ford underdrive pullies, Edelbrock IAS Shocks, Lund rollpan, K&N 9" conical filter, and others.

Update: Forgot to mention that the entire front brake assembly was JUST redone by Ford.

Update: I have kept every record relating to the truck back to the original window sticker and cardboard license plate.

-$8500-
105K miles

see http://www.angelfire.com/tx2/lightningsvt

matt

[This message has been edited by lghtninsvt (edited 12-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by lghtninsvt (edited 12-07-2001).]

Great looking truck.Are you the original owner?Looking for some more details;records,original paperwork,certificate,window sticker.Please respond if vehicle has not sold.
Thanks-
Doug (milehimusclecars@aol.com)

Matt-
Thanks for e-mailing me back.Has the truck ever been in an accident?Was the repaint due to poor or damaged factory paint?Are you the
second owner?Why is this clean beauty for sale?What does in need mechanically?Are the hoses,belt,waterpump & other underhood maintenance items original?What is the condition of the tires after those burnouts.Your pictures are terrific.Has the truck been garaged and is it from Texas originally.
Thanks-
Doug (milehimusclecars@aol.com)

Matt-
Just finally getting back to you.Could you call me between 6:30am and 5:00pm MST at 800-864-4288.Would like to run through the truck with you over the telephone.

Thanks-
Doug Brown

Matt-
Any chance in getting in touch with me today or tomorrow?I will be home today from 3:00 to 5:30 MST.Hoping to talk to you soon.
Doug

Back