93 Lightning factory headers & valve covers, both w/ hardware

Matt

Have some factory 1993 Lightning parts sitting on the shelf that I'll likely never use in my Lightning powered Bronco.
Factory headers with all hardware
Factory valve covers with all hardware.
All clean CA truck parts

$120 each Or Best Offer, Entertaining Offers & Motivated to Sell.

I have some other factory parts to sort thru and sell off. If there's something you're looking for, I will check the stash to see if I have it.
Anaheim, CA

lightning.JPG

Last edited:
Taking offers on these.

I have other factory parts to get rid of also, but have not had time to take pics and post new ads. Radiator hoses, plastic colored vacuum lines, thermactor pipe and plumbing, factory distributor with wires, oil dipstick & tube, oil pump to name a few. If there is something else you're looking for, ask. No intakes available.

Price on dist. oil dip stick and valve covers. Shipping worries me as I am in AL 36870 Do you have Inst cluster?

I will check on the distributor and oil dip stick. The valve covers recently sold. The dip stick could jack the shipping cost up due to the size. All carriers now charge "dimensional weight" for large packages that weigh very little in pounds. Either they get you on weight or they get you on dimensional size. I will check and get back to you. Sorry, I do not have an instrument cluster. Thanks

Back