93 L #150

Ntense

I have a black 93 lightning #150 with approx 150,000 on truck new ford replacement crate motor with 6,000 miles on it. Came with 3 yr or 36,000 mile warrenty. Have all reciepts and warr papers. Acell ing. box. new injectors 19lb. Extra set of factory wheels 1 wheel I started to polish. other 3 have factory finish. Just had carpet and seats professionaly cleaned.No rips in seat they are perfect. New toyo proxys all aorund 3k miles on them.Transmission completley draind convertoer also, when new motor went in. I live just outside of Tupelo,Ms. everything works on truck except needs driving lights.
Looking to get approx 6k OBO or trade for a mustang or older muscle car. I will have pics tonight when I get home.
Call me @ 1-800-828-0174 7 to 4:30 or home @ 662-282-7456 Or email me @ wbohn@tupelomfg.com

Thanks. Will Bohn Ntense

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will give you a call. I am working nights tonight so it wont be till tomm.

Brad

Last edited:
I've got an 03 gt, black, with black leather. It only has 7000 miles on it, with a vortech, aftercooler etc. It has over 8 grand in mods, but I want to get another lightning, and we just bought a house, so getting away from the payment would be nice. Just pm me if you are interested, and maybe we could work something out.

car made 417/398, and ran a 11.51@121mph when I took it to the track.

Hey, I tried calling today, but couldnt get ahold of you. I left a message though. If you are still interested, you can call me at 936-718-8836. If I dont answer, just leave a message, and I will call you right back. Sometimes I cant hear my cell phone out in the plant I work in.

This truck is sold to a great NLOC member

Brad,

I see you made it home ok..Your Gen2 is awsome. Take care of the black beast. Send me some pics of its progress, as I know you wont leave it stock for to long.
It was nice to meet you and Bobby he reallys knows his Lightnings. If there is anything you need from me just give me a shout.

Will

Back