93 cobra

J

jrsstang

I will be selling my 93 Cobra within the next month or so to make room for a new Lightning.

Details are simple:

1993 Ford Mustang Cobra
Black ext.
Gray cloth int.
72K miles
engine - stock
tranny - stock w/new Steeda Tri-ax shifter
exhaust - FRPP shorty equal length headers, off-road H-pipe, and flowmasters. Sounds pretty good(kinda quiet if ya ask me, but OK)
Pwr windows/locks/drivers seat, A/C.

Paint is in great shape with a few rock chips up front from highway driving - I cover them with a half bra.

Interior is in excellent shape(I have rarely seen better). I have black Cobra seat covers which have probably been used throughout the cars life contributing to the shape of the interior.

Here are the "few" flaws I have found while owning the car:

Paint is chipping off the wheels badly - I will probably send them to my brothers shop for repaint.

Passenger doorhandle broke(stupid cold weather and plastic don't mix) Will be ordering a new one soon.

Ashtray lid seems to be missing??? I'll replace that too.

And of course the dreaded center console lid latch doesn't latch - I'll be ordering that as well.

I have only had the car a few months and being my second mustang really love the Cobra, unfortunately my financial situation only allows me to have one "toy" and frankly, I'd rather have a Lightning.(shoulda thought about that B4 I bought it ,but hey, it was there and I couldn't resist.

As of right now I only have 2 pics of the car and can email them upon request. I will take more pics later this week. Also have SVT certificate on hand for proof.

I am asking for around $13.5K but all SERIOUS inquiries will be considered.

On another note I also have brand new gray cloth seats from a 2K Mustang GT, used for about 3 mos. to replace the seats in my other mustang - I'll toss those in or maybe sell them seperately(don't really want to hastle with shipping)

------------------
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra

opps, sorry. I meant to put this in "Misc".

Moderator could you please move this for me. Thx.

Once again, sorry bout that.

Back