Sold: 85 Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
DONT DO IT N
I SOLD this one about a year n a half ago do to divorce.
Sure miss it.
775d4efdf175936e5665660d0d6187d8.jpg
48c4357f3139e1691fd240030518b792.jpg

I Live For Myself and I Answer to No One.

Thanks,Guys. I know I'm high on price,my buds were trying to get me even higher. I just don't see it. If it goes, I'm sure I'll miss it. First new car I ever bought,was driving it on the street when my wife was my girlfriend...just a huge part of my life. The problem is I've built it into something that at my age, I'm just not into anymore. It's been mostly a track car for the last 20yrs and I'm just not into that anymore. You can blame that on the Lightning,just having too much fun on the street with it right now.

I love it..My first brand new car was a 1985 Mustang GT 5-speed all options except cruise control because I wanted the nice SVO style steering wheel....I was 18 in this pic..Now 50
1985 Mustang GT.jpg

Thanks,Guys. I know I'm high on price,my buds were trying to get me even higher. I just don't see it. If it goes, I'm sure I'll miss it. First new car I ever bought,was driving it on the street when my wife was my girlfriend...just a huge part of my life. The problem is I've built it into something that at my age, I'm just not into anymore. It's been mostly a track car for the last 20yrs and I'm just not into that anymore. You can blame that on the Lightning,just having too much fun on the street with it right now.

It seems like I've heard things like this a lot the last few years. One of my best friends (forcefedcobra on here) had an 03 Cobra with Whippled Aluminator, tubular K-member and 700+rwhp that he sold because making it what he thought he wanted it to be made it less fun than it should have been. He sold it and bought a new Boss 302 that he enjoys a lot more. But with all the work we put into that Cobra it was sure sad to see it go.

Well the put in never comes back we all know that.
Mine was just a fun street car that all together had close to 20K
sunk in to it.
Sold at auction for less than 8.
Tried for months to sell it private its just tuff to find s buyer for a 30yr old car for 20k bucks.

I hope you get what you feel is fair even though I know that wont prevent the "why the h _ _ l did I sell it felling.

I Live For Myself and I Answer to No One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back