83-96 Ford F-150 Bolt-in Ultimate Front Suspension Kit

SVT1077

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
Hey guys for those of you looking for a suspension upgrade a local guy to me here in Phoenix and Nova speed has made a high-tech front end that will help drop some weight and definitely improve handling. It's a really nice kit I will be honest it is not cheap by any means but the quality is on point. I have attached links below so you guys can check it out. He also has a racing aluminum dash as well as some aluminum door inserts for those of you looking to change the interior look a bit. Here are some information that he sent me in messenger when we were discussing the front end.

For those of you with no welding skills this is the kit that you've been waiting for it will be 100% bolt on.

"The kit will be over 200lbs lighter so it's a big help to them. Plus no bumpsteer so they can hang the tires and it won't dart sideways when it comes down."

He also stated that 20s will fit with no issues if that's what some of you are looking to do.

https://innovaspeed.com/

https://www.facebook.com/371292766619745/posts/1335276643554681/

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Hey guys for those of you looking for a suspension upgrade a local guy to me here in Phoenix and Nova speed has made a high-tech front end that will help drop some weight and definitely improve handling. It's a really nice kit I will be honest it is not cheap by any means but the quality is on point. I have attached links below so you guys can check it out. He also has a racing aluminum dash as well as some aluminum door inserts for those of you looking to change the interior look a bit. Here are some information that he sent me in messenger when we were discussing the front end.

For those of you with no welding skills this is the kit that you've been waiting for it will be 100% bolt on.

"The kit will be over 200lbs lighter so it's a big help to them. Plus no bumpsteer so they can hang the tires and it won't dart sideways when it comes down."

He also stated that 20s will fit with no issues if that's what some of you are looking to do.

https://innovaspeed.com/

https://www.facebook.com/371292766619745/posts/1335276643554681/

I remember watching his build videos, talented DIY guy, but I am curious about what engineering has been put in the kit. Watching him iterate through ideas was neat, but I am not sold as that being the "ultimate" front end.

I remember watching his build videos, talented DIY guy, but I am curious about what engineering has been put in the kit. Watching him iterate through ideas was neat, but I am not sold as that being the "ultimate" front end.
I have seen his truck run @ Good guys last year. Truck handled very well. As far as "Ultimate" that's his title not mine. Seems to me that a 200 lb weight reduction would be pretty nice for those of you who drag race. I will most likely buy one but not for a year or two, it's an expensive kit.

He also has a bolt on 4 link kit coming, supposed to have better geometry that the Universal kit is his claim.

Either way, I think what he is doing for OBS trucks is pretty awesome.

I have seen his truck run @ Good guys last year. Truck handled very well. As far as "Ultimate" that's his title not mine. Seems to me that a 200 lb weight reduction would be pretty nice for those of you who drag race. I will most likely buy one but not for a year or two, it's an expensive kit.

He also has a bolt on 4 link kit coming, supposed to have better geometry that the Universal kit is his claim.

Either way, I think what he is doing for OBS trucks is pretty awesome.

Don't get me wrong, any product support for our trucks is great!

I like it. Makes me want to buy another truck. I was just looking at some some pics of my Lighting today and thinking,dam....

The pictures on the website of the suspension show it to be welded on?
He stated specifically that it would be bolt on so everyone can use it. It's part of what has taken him so long to get the kit out. Weld in would have been much easier for him.

I talked to him in his early days of that front kit. I was originally supposed to make a few components for him before he decided to keep it all in house. Seems like a super nice guy. Hes had several different iterations on his truck (id assume trial and error with geometry) and he has teamed up with some engineer/cad guys to actually put some thought into the geometry for the "kit". I think i remember him saying it uses some OEM parts (spindles I think) from a s550 mustang or something like that which would be good if some of the common wear components where regularly available from a parts store.

He also mentioned something about mounting solutions for coyotes in stock crossmember trucks which may be good for the guys that dont have the confidence to be fab guys.

I’ve talked to him a few times. Seems like a very nice guy. I’m pretty sure he has generations of road racing family before him.

He did do several different iterations on his own rig before figuring out a good geometry. Seems like he’s got it figured out pretty well now.

I don’t see a 200 lb. reduction being realistic though. The beams only weigh 100 lbs. Where does the rest of the weight reduction come from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had a truck with a rusty frame, I'd be all over this. I think the price is pretty reasonable for what you're getting.

Sadly, both of my trucks have pristine undercarriages (and both have gnarly beds - what's up with that?), and I can't bring myself to hack a Lightning frame for it.

I don’t see a 200 lb. reduction being realistic though. The beams only weigh 100 lbs. Where does the rest of the weight reduction come from?

Crossmember, shock towers, spindles, radius arms, radius arm brackets, springs, spring seats, steering box, steering linkage. It's a little here and a little there, but it's been pretty well demonstrated that a CV swap saves about 200 lbs. No reason this shouldn't do the same.

If I had a truck with a rusty frame, I'd be all over this. I think the price is pretty reasonable for what you're getting.

Sadly, both of my trucks have pristine undercarriages (and both have gnarly beds - what's up with that?), and I can't bring myself to hack a Lightning frame for it.
Its a bolt in kit. I'll ask if any cutting is required. He is also working on a bolt in 4 link with proper geometry for our trucks.

Crossmember, shock towers, spindles, radius arms, radius arm brackets, springs, spring seats, steering box, steering linkage. It's a little here and a little there, but it's been pretty well demonstrated that a CV swap saves about 200 lbs. No reason this shouldn't do the same.

Yeah that makes sense. I didn’t think about all of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Brian's thread he weighed all the stock items and then the CV stuff. It'd be worth looking back through, but I want to say it wasn't as much as people think.

On the website it says, "Requires extensive cutting on the front of your stock frame. No welding is required, but welding all plates in after bolting down tight is the best way to ensure the most rigid results."

If you look at the pictures, there's a lot of factory bracing, the main crossmember, etc that's been removed.

Back