71 Plymouth Duster For sale

• Thread starter Lightningfastsvt
  • Start date
L

Lightningfastsvt

I will be selling my 71 Plymouth Duster 340 in about a month. There was a small wire fire due to a bad alternator and I need to rewire the engine, replace the alternator and I am going to get it painted and replace the glass, wheels and tires. If you are interested, I will be selling it for 7500. I plan on painting it Mopar Lime Green with a flat black hood and roof.

The engine is in very good condition and has the following modifications-holley 4 barrel carberator, edelbrock manifold, cams, Electric fuel pump, electric fan, msd ignition, super coil, fuel cooler, cherry bomb exhaust with y pipe (straight pipe plates held by wing nuts).

The interior is in very good condition. It has 2 racing seats in the front with Lime green middle and black border to match the exterior and 5 pt harness.

The body is getting primered right now and is in very good condition (will look awsome once its painted) This ride has a sunroof too.

She is very quick (probably mid 11's in the 1/4) but was used as my daily driver in place of my L. Very reliable and has a very very sweet sound.

$7500--I will take pics once it is complete. If you are seriously interested, please write me, with a deposit, I will paint it what ever color you want within reason. Please note, I am not selling this for any bad reasons, I need the money to do custom work to my Lightning.

[This message has been edited by Lightningfastsvt (edited 12-10-2001).]

Back