Ad Expired: 68 Torino GT 428 R Ccode cobra jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeGhostSVT

Mr. Detail
I have been going back and forth on this and figured I would make a thread to see if there would be any interest. Car is a 68 Torino GT Fast back numbers matching 428R Code car with 65k miles,black on black with C6 column shift and bench seat, very clean car. Car is 1 of 9 just did an underhood resto this last year car turns heads every where it goes. I need to grab some fresh pics which I will. I love the car but I want something newer I can play with and this is not a car I can resto mod. Wpuld want to find something here in the mid west. I have a loan on the car with my local credit union but thats not an issue with trading someone. If you have anything negative to stay just stay out of the thread. Looking for a mystic car, will consider other colors also. Just wanting something I will drive and enjoy more often and something my wife can enjoy also. Sale price is $28Kobo
Joe

couple pics from last year

pics048.jpg

pics047.jpg

pics045.jpg

pics043.jpg

July162010unloading013.jpg

I have a bunch of pics i took last week still on my phone will get them off there and posted when i get some free time. I can email this oics t those interested

Cons with the car

Interior

Seat has a cut in it car has had the sheepskin seat cover on it since my father owned the car, foam is getting worn down on drivers side

turn signal rod is broke on the end has been that way for years

gas gauge only reads half tank with a new sending unit (trying to find time to fix)

Exterior

One area on drivers front fender with bubbling has been that way for years and never grew

Few nicks and scrathces paint is 17 years old but wouldnt know it looking at it

Hood has a spot where someone closed it and it made a dent by the hood hinge

at some time it had a side moulding you can see small mounting holes if you lok close but they do not stick out.

front bumper has a couple spots where chrome has flaked

chrome trim around windows has pitting

MISC

bell houisng has been repaired, didnt bother me cause they seem to have done it to keep the numbers matching case

power steering leak, control valve and cylinder are cause of the leak trying to find time to address it also going to try and put a new booster on it cause the breaks dont feel right to me

car is 44 years old and not perfect but a very clean and nice car have won many awards with the car and gets attention everywhere it goes

One of my favorite body styles from the era. Car looks sweet I hope you find it a nice new home. I only wish I had the cash n space for it. Good luck

Torino

Beautiful Car! I have always loved Torinos.You will miss it when it's gone.....ask me how I know ;)

Last edited:
Looking for low milage 03/04 cobra prefer a kb or whipple car would also consider a built second gen cash wod have to be added for both of those i will work with someone for the right car. What do u have for trade?u can email me at glancy68Rcode@yahoo.com if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back