6.0 Procharged Denali Truck Begging to Race

WOW should have known this many pages on one subject in a forum, there is ALWAYS drama. I dont think I have EVER been to a forum to where there is always one guy going at it against everyone lol...not taking sides I dont care.. I just seen this and spent like 30 mins reading it all HAHA I got bored, ok back to my movie. The hangover :)

WOW should have known this many pages on one subject in a forum, there is ALWAYS drama. I dont think I have EVER been to a forum to where there is always one guy going at it against everyone lol...not taking sides I dont care.. I just seen this and spent like 30 mins reading it all HAHA I got bored, ok back to my movie. The hangover :)

Good movie lmao

dont know what kind of times these have but man do they run! i've seen these take a stock lightning by 2-3 cars, that was just with a procharger and "ok tune", i'd imagine one with cams and other mods to beat a stock lightning by a good 3-4 cars. again, no times. this was street racing off the line

your definitely gonna lose it s not a race depending on driver. Its kinda hard to mess that up if your stock and he has all awd. Just get a 150 shot of nos and race him cause if you haven t done anything to your lightning yet your probably not going to. Then you will already have nos set up whenever you want to play around. After you beat him never race him again

Back