4th annual Central IL SVT meet. Anybody going?

paulford8

So I sent last year and remember several Lightnings. I didnt have mine at the time and dont remember talking to the owners....

This year it is April 21st by the Hooters in Peoria. Good size all SVT and performance Ford show. Speakers, door prizes, mobile dyno, etc.

Any other Lightning owners going? I am probably taking my 94 although I would like to get some mods done first.

How come my replies take a couple days to show up on here????
Every time I post it says "the post needs to be approved by a moderator" and then it won't show up for a couple days!

EDIT: It took 13 days for this post to be added! What gives?

Just noticed similar post on Lightning Rodder with a few repsonses... I was hoping there would be a few Lightnings there. here is a post on SVT performance, they also have a facebook page. 4th Annual Central Illinois SVT and Performance Fords Meet - SVTPerformance

I think last year they advertised a 10:00 am start... I showed up right at 10 and there were at least 200 cars already there and the lot was over 1/2 full. Needless to say I will be showing up a little early this year. Also I will be grabbing lunch early. I waited until lunch time last year and Hooters was jammed packed with a long line :) I will email you any other details I can find.

I live right on I 74 a few miles from Event (Morton IL) so if anybody is coming through I am willing to meet and lead in. It is downtown Peoria, not super hard to find but can be tricky.

Back