4.10 Gears for 9.75 for Gen2

J

Jim@JDM

We have 25 new sets of 4.10 gears for Gen2 Lightnings.These are factory Ford gears.
To my knowledge we are the only ones that carry factory Ford gears.
These are by far the best gears for Gen2's.
NOLC special $355.

Jim@JDM

Hey Jim,

Great Price! I am getting 16/17 mpg at about 80/85 Highway with the 4.10s and JDM Chip

------------------
99 Lightning
12.614 106.35

NLOC #362

Hey Jim, Is this complete everything needed for an install?

George S. NLOC #542

George,

Includes new ring and pinion, pinion nut and shims.These are new factory Ford parts.

Hope this helps
Jim@JDM

www.jegs.com could get the same gears for under 200 bucks...I know, because I gave JDM the connection......

READ this before it gets deleted!! LOL

------------------
Spiro-"THE GREEK"
12.37 @ 110.55 @ 4700 lb On motor
11.94 @ 115.31 @ 4700 lb with 100 shot Go-Go juice
11.40 @ 113.56 @ 4700 lb with 150 shot NOT BACKED UP

5819514-1a8f-00800060-.jpg
5385536-1a16-00800060-.jpg
5385501-f867-00800060-.jpg

mailto:EMPTYPOCKETRACN@aol.comEMPTYPOCKETRACN@aol.com</A>
EMPTY POCKETS RACING INC.

[This message has been edited by Spiro99SVT (edited 11-12-2001).]

Spiro,

We are talking about 4.10 gears not 3.73's.
I have never bought any gears from Jegs.
If you can buy 4.10 gears from Jegs for $200 dollars please post the part number.
Remember the Lightning has a heavier pinion bearing.
These are Ford gears. If you buy them from Ford they are over $600 dollars.
Our 3.73's are $199 dollars includes pinion nut,shims and traction modifier for NOLC members.

Spiro it is not nice to mislead the people. The NLOC discounts benifits the members.
The rest of the money goes torward Jerry to promote the events for next year.

Maybe Jerry has an opinion on this.

Hope this helps
Jim@JDM

Ok...if you say so... I know for a FACT I could get 3.73's and 4.10's from Jegs for under 200..remember my connection at the warehouse?? I guess you dont.. <sniff,sniff>

Dont worry, I wont bother your little "dealing" going on here with the NLOC.

Please,... continue, I always get a good laugh from reading all of it.
ftaliban.jpg

...just one more thing. My gears, and the set that you "may, or may not have purchsed" were from FRPP.

ftaliban.jpg

Spiro
I see you've made 9 posts on the NLOC board,all pretty negative,and all tuner oriented.My suggestion to you is if you have a problem with someone settle it off the board call them. You asked awhile back that even if you didn't have a Lightning could you be a member,I said yes.Members are people exchanging information to be helpful to the club,and to help exchange information in a positive manner,for some reason this isn't your forte.

I have done a bit of checking on the comments you have made above,your statements are incorrect.I've only seen the proper gears etc. from one other tuner and at a higher price.I also called Jegs,the gears they have are not for the Lightnings,I've asked! So I would ask you one more time don't mislead people and more importantly club members.They are looking for good advice and good value,all of the tuners on this board are just that,qualified,and helpful.You may want to glance back at the thread and see that the response you got was cordial and yet you want to make an issue out of everything,sorry it ain't happening on this board.
Jerry Hart

------------------
J MAN
2000 SILVER
MANY MODS
BEST ET 12.29 @ 109.49
President Of The National Lightning Owners Club #683
" I wasn't Speeding Officer, I was Qualifying "

I just got off the phone with Jeg's and after speaking with two different people for over an hour and no one could find any 4:10 gears for Lightning (9.75) in stock or on order. Spiro, please post a link or part number for the original Ford 4:10 gears that you say are available for under $200.

Justin@JDM

------------------
Visit JDM's website at www.TeamJDM.com or www.JDMEngineeringInc.com

[This message has been edited by Justin@JDM (edited 11-13-2001).]

Back