35th Mid America Ford and Team Shelby Nationals

89BLUECOUPE

banner.jpg

June 24th-29th in Tulsa, OK. 3 days of Open Track, Cruise of Tulsa, 1 Day of Drag Racing, and 1 day Car Show.

Link:
Mid America, Ford, Team Shelby, Mustang, BOSS, Shelby, Fairlane, Galaxy, Falcon, Car Show, Drag Race, Road Race, SAAC, Hallett

Comeon out Lightning guys. Its always good to see these trucks run.

No thanks. $75 to make one or two passes in the summer heat isn't worth it. I gave up on even trying to watch the drag racing years ago.

No thanks. $75 to make one or two passes in the summer heat isn't worth it. I gave up on even trying to watch the drag racing years ago.

you gonna be in town that weekend Joe? I might meet a buyer for my gen 1 in tulsa saturday and then ride back to enid with a friend who is going to be at the car show sunday. (that is if you or amy would be around to do me the favor of hauling me around after I sell the truck.)

Man I am going to it with the slobra... Lol

Wish I could bring mine but it needs a new alternator and I wont get it until after the gen 1 is gone.

I did see our old gen 2 yesterday driving down the road. Guess he got the new motor back in it and running again.

Now that you mention it....no, I won't be. I forgot I wouldn't even be here.

I was thinking you were going to be out of town. Now Patty wants to drive over to Siloam Springs for her Reeth's little girls birthday party. I could meet that guy Saturday there but I dont want to drive it all that way if he doesnt buy the truck. I'll just stay home and the guy can come to Enid that way I'm not out the funds if he doesnt buy it.

also had the alt. on the cobra checked. the diodes and everything checked out fine but it was only putting out 30 amps at idle.

30 amps at idle is plenty. Depending on how it was tested that might be 30 amps in addtion to what ever it takes to run the car, which could be 10-20 amps. There's a reason you test and alternator with the engine at 2000 rpms.

Back